- Bio1® implants are constructed from 100% Tricalcium Phosphate (β-TCP), fully synthetic and do not contain any organic phase = no risk of viral contamination.
- Bio1® implants are fully biocompatible and have been designed and adapted for each indication with ranges from 30% to 70% porosity.
- Bio1® implants are osteoconductive and have resorption rates that assure strength is maintained while minimizing the risk on non unions and other complications.
- Bio1® implants are available in a full range of cubes, granules, macroporous cubes, sticks and blocks to suit a wide range of indications.
- Bio1®-Kit is a pre-loaded syringe of Tricalcium Phosphate (β-TCP) granules. Bone marrow is aspirated using the syringe producing a coagulum which offers an osteoinductive solution. The benefits of autograft without the drawbacks.
- Bio1-Quickset® is moldable β-TCP cement being launched in early 2014, which will provide surgeons with a simple to use moldable and injectable cement.